We realize that not everyone has access to dental insurance and that patients who have insurance may feel frustrated by the limitations of many dental plans. Our dentist and team want everyone to be able to enjoy basic dental care, which is why we offer an affordable dental membership plan in Nacogdoches, Texas. Our plan includes visits with Dr. Steven F. Puffer and the Puffer Dental team for preventive care and discounts on other select treatments. For more information and to begin the enrollment process, call our office at 936-564-2439 today!
When You Enroll in Our In-House Membership Plan, You Will Enjoy:
- No Yearly Maximum
- No Deductibles
- No Claims to Submit
- No Limitations for Pre-Existing Treatment
- No Pre-Authorizations
- Free Consultations
- No Waiting Periods
- No Insurance Gimmicks
Our Plan Includes:
- 2 Exams
- 2 Limited Exams
- 2 Cleanings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Screenings
- All Routine X-Rays As Needed (Excludes CBCT-Scan Radiograph)
- 50% off Sealants, Whitening, CBCT-Scan Radiograph
- $500 off Invisalign® Treatments
- 15% off Additional Cleanings and Restorative Treatments
- 2 Adult Cleanings Per Year (100%)
- 2 Child Cleanings Per Year (100%)
- 2 Fluoride Treatments Per Year (100%)
- Dental Sealants, Teeth Whitening Treatments and Cone-Beam Imaging (50% off)
- One Additional Cleaning Per Year (15% off)
Diagnostics & X-Rays
- Comprehensive Exam (New Patient/Initial Visit, 100%)
- 2 Dental Exams (100%)
- 4 Bitewing X-rays (100%)
- Periapical X-rays (100%)
- Panoramic X-ray (Once Every Five Years, 100%)
You can save 15% on all of our restorative treatments, including composite dental fillings, dental crowns and bridges, implants, tooth extractions and periodontal treatments.
Single Adult $350
2 Adults $650
Family of 3 $950 (2 Adults, 1 Child)
Family of 4 $1250 (2 Adults, 2 Children)
Family of 5 $1550 (2 Adults, 3 Children)
Additional Children Free
Exclusions & Limitations:
The Puffer Dental Membership Savings Plan is not dental insurance. It is a discount plan and cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or insurance, except in cases of non-covered services or when the maximum benefits have been reached
- At any other dental or medical office, including hospital care
- For any items purchased at our office
- Your fees are due on the day you join the program, and the benefits cannot be transferred, including to family members.
- No refunds will be issued for unused benefits.
- Children must be household members or full-time students.
- Your membership expires in one year from the date you join.
- Your enrollment fees are due on the first appointment of the enrollment month, or you can renew automatically.
- No refunds will be issued at any time if participant does not utilize dental plan.