Affordable dental coverage for you and your family
No Dental Insurance? No problem! Our practice is now offering a low-cost, in-house, dental plan for a nominal membership fee. Our plan includes preventative dental care and a discount on restorative work such as fillings and crowns.
1st member $350/ Year or $35/ month
Additional Members $300/ year or $30/ Month
Patients who participate in our In-House Membership savings plan, experience:
- No yearly Maximum
- No deductibles
- No claims to submit
- No limitations for pre-existing treatment
- No Pre-Authorizations
- Free consultations
- No waiting periods
- No insurance gimmicks
Our In-House plan includes:
- 2 Exams
- 2 Limited Exams
- 2 Cleanings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Screenings
- All Routine X-rays as needed (excludes CBCT-Scan Radiograph)
- 50% off Sealants, Whitening, CBCT-Scan Radiograph
- $500 off Invisalign Treatments
- 15% off additional cleanings & restorative treatments.
- Adult Cleaning | 100% (2 per year)
- Child Cleaning | 100% (2 per year)
- 2 Flouride treatments per year | 100%
- Sealants, Whitening, CBCT image | 50%
- Invisalign Treatment | $500 off
- Additional cleaning per year | 15% off
DIAGNOSTIC AND X-RAYS
- Comprehensive Exam | 100% (new patient/initial visit)
- 2 Dental Exams | 100%
- 4 Bitewing x-rays | 100%
- Periapacal x-rays | 100%
- Panoramic X-ray | 100% (once every 5 years)
You will receive 15% off of all treatment plans including fillings, crowns, implants, bridges, extractions, and periodontal treatment.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IN-HOUSE DENTAL PLAN ANNUAL COST
Single Adult | $350
2 Adults| $650
Family of 3| $950
(2 adults 1 child)
Family of 4 | $1250
(2 Adults 2 Children)
Family of 5 | $1550
(2 Adults 3 Children)
Additional Children | $0
Dental Exclusions & Limitations:
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance with exception to non-covered services or out-of-network plans where maximum benefits have been reached.
- At any other dental office, dental specialist, medical practice, or facility.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- No discounts on consumable items such as WaterPik, Prevident take-home whitening products, Bacterial DNA test & Periodontal Kits.
- Membership fees are due the day of joining program.
- This plan is non-transferable. Benefits cannot be transferred to other family members or individuals.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Children listed on plan must live in household or be a full-time student.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program.
- Annual enrollment fees are due on the first appointment of the enrollment month or can be scheduled to be paid automatically on renewal date.
- No refunds will be issued at any time if participant does not utilize dental plan.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding our In-House Dental Plan. Our goal is to make visiting the dentist more affordable for you!