Are you discontented with your smile but not interested in wearing the traditional metal braces? Invisalign, also known as Clear Aligners or braces, maybe the correct choice to solve your problems. This modern procedure removes both the discomfort of metal wires and the trouble of adjustments associated with metal braces. The Invisalign technique uses practically invisible aligners that straighten teeth without metal brackets, bands, or wires. The treatment consists of custom-made trays, which are very comfortable to wear and pretty easy to remove for eating, brushing, flossing, and exceptional circumstances. The clear plastic aligners are discreet and, as a result, barely noticed by others. The Invisalign system has been renowned for being remarkably effective at straightening teeth.
What Sort Of Dental Problems Can Invisalign Fix?
The problems for which Invisalign is most effective include:
- Invisalign treatment helps to bridge the gaps that have developed in between teeth
- The crookedness or overlapping of teeth can be rectified.
- It also helps correct the overcrowding of the teeth due to which the teeth are pushed upwards or turn.
- The inferior positioning or alignment due to the protrusions of teeth can be treated with Invisalign treatment.
- This treatment can also correct minor open bites, crossbites, and underbites.
How is the Invisalign Treatment Beneficial?
The Invisalign aligners deliver many benefits as compared to the traditional metal braces, such as:
- The Invisalign Aligners are more cosmetically attractive.
- They have a clear and inconspicuous presence.
- The cost of the Invisalign treatment does not overwhelm you.
- Wearing these aligners will have practically little-to-no impact on daily life
- The procedure is relatively painless and relaxed.
- The Invisalign procedures offer greater flexibility as the clear aligners are removable and easy to maintain.
- There are no restrictions on a diet with this procedure as the Invisalign aligners can be removed before your mealtimes.
- It is also easy to maintain your oral hygiene.
How Does The Invisalign Procedure Work?
The process of Invisalign begins by taking a 3-D digital scan of your teeth. These scanned images enable us to see accurately what is happening with your bite and thus make a strategic plan for the precise movement for each tooth.
This treatment also helps provide you with a virtual representation of how your straightened teeth will look once the Invisalign treatment is accomplished. The 3-dimensional scan serves as a blueprint for the manufacture of your aligners’ trays, which will be ready within one to two weeks.
The teeth will gradually shift as you wear your aligners. In this procedure, you will be provided with a series of aligners every two weeks, which will work towards moving your teeth to their perfect position. The duration of the treatment normally takes about nine-twelve months. For effective results, the aligners have to be worn continuously for 22 hours and removed only to eat or brush your teeth.
To know more, call us at (936) 564-2439 or schedule an online appointment with our dentists. We will be happy to guide you further.